Rent A BG10 Carpet Extractor from Bissell
One challenge for cleaning your carpet as a homeowner or apartment renter is handling deep set-in stains and debris. A vacuum is great for cleaning the surface of a carpet but it is not going to remove stains and packed-in dirt. You might see ads for professional carpet deep cleaning services to address this problem. But you don’t always need to hire someone to handle carpet cleaning. For a simple stain on your carpet or furniture, the BG10 is the perfect tool for the job. That being said, it is rare for a homeowner to buy such a unique piece of equipment since it would be difficult to store it, and you likely won’t be using it frequently enough to justify the cost of outright buying one. That is why we provide BG10 rental services for homeowners in the Plymouth area.
How Does The BG10 Extractor Work, and How Do I Use It?
The BG10 Power Extractor from Bissell, also called the BigGreen is a powerful tool for carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning solutions. The BG10 uses a powerful suction method combined with the cleaning solution to lift dirt, debris, and stains out of carpets and furniture. At our location in Plymouth, We provide BG10 extractors, cleaning solutions, and upholstery tools. We will make sure you have everything you need to quickly and effectively clean up your space.
Here is a quick guide on how to use the BG10 extractor for your carpet.
- First, you need to prepare your area. It is recommended that you run your vacuum over the area you intend to clean to quickly pick up any dirt or debris.
- The BG10 has two tanks, a clean water tank, and a dirty water tank. You will need to remove both tanks and fill the clean water tank up to the indicated water line with warm water. You then can add two capfuls of your Bissell Commercial cleaning solution. While you clean, this solution will be used to wash your carpet or furniture and is then sucked into the empty dirty water tank.
- To clean using the BG10, simply turn on the machine and use the trigger at the handle to dispense clean water. You want to make slow forward and backward passes to clean your carpet. You will want to run the machine over a cleaned area without using the trigger to suck up the dirty water and debris.
- The flow indicator on your machine will stop spinning when it is time to refill the clean water tank. At this point, you should dump the dirty water down the drain and replace the water/cleaning solution in the clean tank.
- When you are finished cleaning you should rinse out and empty both tanks.
How Does The BG10 Upholstery Tool Work?
The BG10 also comes with an additional upholstery tool. The upholstery tool attaches to the BG10 so you can clean furniture, carpeted stairs, and other areas of your home or apartment. Like with the BG10 you will want to prepare the area before you clean. Also you should check labels of any sofas, couches, and other furniture for a “dry clean only” warning. If your furniture is dry clean only, DO NOT use the BG10 upholstery tool. The upholstery tool can be connected to the BG10 using two hoses, a small hose that carries cleaning solution and a larger hose. Once attached the upholstery tool works similar to the BG10. Pass slowly forwards and backwards on the furniture or carpeted stair you a cleaning. Pass again without pressing the trigger to suck up the dirty water and debris. When you are done make sure to dump and rinse the tanks.
Contact Vacuum City To Rent Our Equipment
If you are interested in renting a BG10 Extractor or other equipment from Vacuum City, or you would like more information, please come visit our location in Plymouth, or give us a call for more information. We would be happy to answer your questions, provide pricing, and more!